Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
This week we talk about the Satanic Panic, Methodist schism, vouchers, school prayers, Equality Act, blasphemy, and more.
Dustin’ off the Degree – Satanic Panic
Wikipedia – Satanic Ritual Abuse
- Conservative United Methodists announce new name, logo, website for planned denomination
- A voucher bill has passed committee in Idaho’s House
- A Georgia Democrat Filed a Bill to Inject Christian Prayers into Public Schools
- Supreme Court Allows More California Churches to Worship in Person Despite COVID
- Southern Baptist Church Faces Expulsion After Pastor Decides to Be Less Bigoted
- Marjorie Taylor Greene says pro-LGBTQ Equality Act is an ‘attack’ on God
- Republican congressman says God “detests” LGBTQ people in revolting speech from House floor
- What’s in store for the Equality Act, and why do some religions want a revision?
- Polish Singer Charged with Blasphemy Wants to Raise Funds to Fight Back
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Jonathan N
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Contact information, show notes, and links to Social Media and the like can be found at https://htotw.com
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.