Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
This week we talk about atheists at CPAC, Idaho protesters burning face masks, the link between antivax and Christian Nationalists, and more.
- Right wing atheists are pleased that CPAC has gone for secular conspiracy theories
- Idaho House OKs legislation to defund abortion providers
- Protesters burn face masks in front of Idaho Statehouse
- Christian Hate-Pastor Brags About Precaution-Free Church Service for Hundreds
- Some US bishops discourage Catholics from getting Johnson & Johnson vaccine if others are available
- Study suggests that the modern anti-vaccine movement is shaped by Christian nationalist ideology
- Students light up BYU sign in rainbow colors to support equality
- B.C. Pastafarian loses Supreme Court fight to wear pirate hat in driver’s license photo
- Church of Cyprus says country’s Eurovision entry promotes devil-worship
Atom Ogre Boatswain – Via YouTube It makes sense that Idaho is in the wrong time zone. It’s 70 years behind the times ethically. Seems consistent.
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Jonathan N
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Contact information, show notes, and links to Social Media and the like can be found at https://htotw.com
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.