Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
* Brian | Cornell | American Association for the Advancement of Science | Science Daily
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (541) 203-0666.
Platinum Sponsor – US$10.00 per month
* Robert Ray, Humanists of the North Puget Sound
* Virginia Dawn
* Russ from the Kitsap Atheists & Agnostics
* Renee Davis-Pelt
Gold Sponsor – US$5.00 per month
THIS DAY IN HISTORY – November 7
* 1776 – Post office stays in the Franklin family
* 1940 – Tacoma Bridge collapses
* 1989 – Two African American firsts in politics
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
* Haiti get’s a 3D Printer and starts making umbilical cord clamps
* The coldest object in the universe
* The UN Asteroid Defense Plan
* The Taliban’s polio outbreak
POLITICS AND RELIGION
* USAFA makes “so help me God” optional in the Honor Oath
* Brunei rolls out full sharia law for Muslims
* Atheists not welcome at soup kitchen
* Jewish Atheist takes $1000 to keep the Sabbath
* AFA ready to sue the US military
ADVERTISEMENT – This Vs That
INTERVIEW – Bob Seidensticker
A Modern Christmas Carol
This episode is brought to you by:
* Audible.com – get your free audio book at audibletrial.com/atheistnomads.
* Archway Hosting, provides full featured web hosting for a fraction of the cost of traditional shared hosting. You get all the benefits of shared hosting, without the sticker shock or extra fees. Check them out at archwayhosting.com.
* This vs. That – A new six part series available for download made just for geeky skeptics like you! Use offer code “nomads” at checkout for 25% off your purchase at thisvsthatshow.com.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, and leave us a voice mail message at (541) 203-0666.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.
Recorded for release on 2013-11-07