This week we bring back Dustin Off the Degree with the Schism of 451, talk about how we talk to young assholes. In the news @realDonaldTrump is full of himself, a St Luis County Counselor is the good in politics, Kentucky schools frame dollar bills, and Matt Shae’s connection with Christian terrorist training camps.
- Email us at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
Dustin off the Degree – The Schism of 451
- Donald Trump thanks Wayne Allen Root for calling him like the second coming of God
- New St Luis County Counselor swore her oath on Dr Seuss’s “Oh, The Places You’ll Go!”
- Some Kentucky schools are meeting the “In God We Trust” requirement with framed dollar bills
- Leaked emails show Washington GOP lawmaker Matt Shae collaborated with group training young fundamentalist men for “Biblical Warfare”
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.