Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
- Don’t forget about the Northwest Freethought Alliance Conference
- Dustin rants about precious bodily fluids
0:00:43 FEEDBACK – Ben
0:14:18 THIS DAY IN HISTORY
- 1812 – Earthquake causes fluvial tsunami in Mississippi
- 1968 – Forensic evidence solves a crime
- 1984 – First human satellite
- 1990 – Soviet Communist Party gives up monopoly on political power
- 2002 – President George W. Bush announces plan for “faith-based initiatives”
- The Pope app
- Bishop apologizes for cover up
- Noah’s Ark replica has opened
- Obama on same sex marriage
We are joined by Brian Keith Dalton and Tom Vilot of the Mr. Deity webshow where Tom plays John the Baptist and Brian is Mr. Deity himself.
You can watch Mr. Deity on YouTube, follow him on Twitter, like him on Facebook, buy the DVDs, and donate to help support the show.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us a voice mail message at (541) 203-0666, find us blogging at www.dwnomad.com, and like us on Facebook.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.