This week we talk about whether or everything is back firing on secular movements, a MMS promoter getting charged, Daubenmire’s $100 million plan, Trump’s new Faith Advisory Board, gay teach winning against Catholic school, and abortion in Texas and Mexico.
Dustin’ off the Degree
- Is it back firing?
- A leader of a movement touting toxic bleach as a ‘miracle’ COVID-19 cure has been charged in Argentina following a 5-year-old boy’s death
- Dave Daubenmire’s $100 Million Plan to Fund His Right-Wing Culture War
- Trump and his religion advisors launch new National Faith Advisory Board
- Gay teacher wins lawsuit against Catholic school that fired him because he wanted to marry
- The Satanic Temple begins legal maneuver to skirt Texas’ new abortion ban
- Mexico Supreme Court rules abortion criminalization is unconstitutional
- Janice via email
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Jonathan N
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Contact information, show notes, and links to Social Media and the like can be found at https://htotw.com
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.