This week we talk about the relationship between religion and vaccines, religion and the 2020 election, some numbers on priests molesting children, the Taliban, and God’s gelatinous cube.
Dustin’ off the Degree
- Religion and vaccines
- Most White Americans who regularly attend worship services voted for Trump in 2020
- Christian Media Group Fires Employee for Urging People to Get Vaccinated
- COVID vaccines: Spokane Catholic bishop supports conscience rights, but says priests won’t provide religious exemption
- Shane Vaughn Claims COVID-19 Vaccines Don’t Work Because The U.S. Is Under God’s Judgment, of course real world data shows they work really well
- NY approves COVID vaccine mandate for health care workers, removes religious exemption
- Lawsuits identify 230 priests as molesters, including 8 of WNY’s most-accused abusers. That accounts for 10% of all priests the the Buffalo Diocese.
- Men not allowed to teach girls in Afghanistan: Taliban ban coeducation
- Evangelist Robin Bullock: I Met God, and He Lives in a Cube Made of Gelatin
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Jonathan N
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Contact information, show notes, and links to Social Media and the like can be found at https://htotw.com
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.