Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
This week we talk about AHA leadership changes, Jeep’s Super Bowl Commercial, the prophetic importance of a Super Bowl interception, and more.
- Got feedback? Use the contact form or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at htotw.com/discord
- Roy Speckhardt is stepping down from being head of the AHA and goes a person of color replaces him
- Secular groups praise Biden’s agenda but express concerns about religious rhetoric
- Bruce Springsteen and Jeep call for unity in 2-minute long Super Bowl commercial with strong religious overtones
- Johnny Enlow Sees Prophetic Significance For Trump in the Super Bowl
- Supreme Court: CA Can’t Ban Indoor Church Services, Even to Prevent COVID Spread
- Pope Francis appoints first woman to the Synod of Bishops
- Malaysian woman born to Muslim father and Buddhist mother wins appeal in court, declared not a Muslim
- According to an Iranian cleric people who are vaccinated for COVID have ‘become homosexuals’
- Turkey’s President says ‘there’s no such thing as LGBT’ and calls student protesters ‘terrorists’
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Jonathan N
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.