Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
This week we are joined by Casey Brinck from the Secular Coalition for America to get some updates on rebuilding the wall of separation between church and state. Before that we have right wing wacos getting in trouble, nuns selling orphans, and Boston not having to fly the Christian flag.
- Got feedback? Use the contact form or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at htotw.com/discord
- The Facebook page is being being fazed out.
- Wisconsin Vaccine Saboteur Steven Brandenburg Was a Flat-Earther
- Anti-vaxxers briefly shut down Dodger Stadium vaccination site over weekend, police say
- Christian Nationalist Jason Rapert Fast Tracks Arkansas’s Church Superspreader Bill, Disregards COVID-19 Infections and Deaths
- A nazi from Sandpoint, ID to move to Montana a couple of years ago got fined for almost $20 million by the FCC for racist robocalls
- SBC report calls Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission a ‘significant distraction’ that’s costing the denomination a lot of money
- Army National Guard chaplain called Joint Chiefs memo ‘seditious’
- Nuns Sold Orphaned Children to Sexual Predators
- Boston Can Reject Religious Flag at City Hall
- New Patron – Jonathan
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Jonathan N
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.