Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
In Dustin Off the Degree we talk about how books got in the Bible. In the news we have “the ugly” that got pushed back from last week, with the breakdown of the wall of separation, a blogger going to jail for sharing a meme on Facebook, and a pastor calling out members for not coming to church during a pandemic.
- Email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at htotw.com/discord
Dustin Off the Degree – How books got in the Bible
- Blogger given jail over satirical Koran styled Covid post
- During In-Person Service, Louisiana Pastor Shames Church Members Who Stayed Home
- Catholic Church lobbied for taxpayer funds, got $1.4B
- The Supreme Court Is Embracing A Reckless And Dangerous Definition Of Religious Freedom
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.
Dustin — off the subject, but don’t miss Phil Ferguson #348, re/ hospital ERs & private equity pirates. — Rich G.