Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
This week we talk about Syria, SDA Annual Council shenanigans, Mormon’s fighting for conversion therapy, Barr, state.gov, O’Rourke, California prisons, and Washington Catholic schools, and the family tree of world religions.
- Email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- Turkey, Syria, and the Kurds
- SDA Church now officially mostly not pro-choice | draft | Twitter Coverage
- Mormon Church urges Utah not to bar “conversion therapy” for LGBTQ minors
- A.G. Barr’s Fact-Free Attack on Secularism
- State Department’s Promotion of ‘Being a Christian Leader’ on Website Criticized For Potential Violation of Constitution
- O’Rourke says churches against gay marriage should lose tax benefits, draws backlash
- California bans private prisons and immigration detention centers
- Catholic schools in Washington are ending religious exemptions for vaccines
Dustin’ Off The Degree – The Religious Family Tree
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.