Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
As it turns out I suck at taking a break, so here’s a shorter episode with a combo news story/Dustin’ off the Degree. We look at Todd Starnes conversation with Robert Jeffress that got Starnes fired, who Moloch is, child sacrifice now and in the Bible, impeachment, and more.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
Fox News Host Todd Starnes Out After Saying Democrats Worship Pagan God Moloch
What is Moloch
- MLK -bastardized in the Septuagint to sound distinct from King
- Child Sacrifice – Getting the attention of the king of heaven
- Abraham and Isaac in Genesis 22
- Jephthah in Judges 11:30-40
- Mesha, king of Moab in 2 Kings 3:25-27
- Are Democrats sacrificing children?
- Are Republicans worshiping the king?
Starnes fired by Fox over this – Why not blacklist Jeffress? – Fox is distancing from Trump while avoiding alienating him – Is Starnes a scapegoat
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.