Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
This was recorded as the first hour of our 300 minute Episode 300 live stream.
We break from the normal format and Erin asks Dustin about how this all got started. Dustin talks about starting the show, blogging, and leaving the seminary. At the tail end we are joined by Jason Warde.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message at htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- New patron – Sally
- Donation – Vinny from New York
- Donation – Danielle
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Danielle M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.
I’ll be damned