Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
- Boise Pride, with the Boy Scouts!
- Happy Birthday GSoW!
- Wesley and Sam
- Rory on 3D printed food
- Charles on E29
- Mike on Miranda
THIS DAY IN HISTORY – June 27
- 1829 – Smithson dies and leaves an odd will
- 1844 – Joseph Smith killed by mob
- 1880 – Helen Keller is born
- 2003 – National Do Not Call Registry started
- Bioengineered blood vessel used in first trial
- FDA asserts authority to regulate fecal transplants
- Using silver with antibiotics
- HPV Vaccine has reduced infection rates in teens by 56% in 4 years
- Atheist pacifist get’s her citizenship application approved with the help of FFRF, the AHA, and a Texas Republican
- Supreme Court shoots down naturally occurring human gene patents
- Second attempt for atheist chaplains get’s 150 votes, still fails
For the last half of the show, we are joined by Joshie Berger, the OTD (former Hasidic Jew) of Food Network and SGU fame. We went long and it was just too good to cut, so for the last half of the interview, you will just have to wait for episode 31.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and leave us a voice mail message at (541) 203-0666.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.
Recorded on 2013-06-23 (news) and 2013-06-24 (interview) for release on 2013-06-27…Sorry it’s so late.