Just like everyone else we’re talking about the draft Supreme Court ruling that would overturn Roe vs Wade and tee’s up erasing the last 70 years of human rights in the US.
- The feedback form is at htotw.com/contact
- Leave us voice message at +1 (208) 996-8667 or htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show on a monthy basis with Patreon or just once with PayPal, credit or debit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay links are at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at htotw.com/discord
- Facebook Podcasts Retirement – June 3
- Podcast hosting change again
- Live stream May 21 at 1:00 PM MDT
Draft Roe Overturn
Alito focuses on no constitutional or historical right to an abortion.
Says ruling is limited to just abortion.
Calls out Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v Hodges as wrong decided with no constitutional or historical right tied to it, it even questions Loving v Virginia.
Guts jurisprudance on Right to Privacy and personal Liberty
– Gay rights
– Trans rights
– Contraceptive access
– interracial marriage
– Personal liberty
Fit’s perfectly with World Congress of Families’ goals which means the GOP has bought into White Genocide philosophy See AN435
This is bad for everyone, but really bad for women:
– Many state bans do not have exceptions for the mothers health, that stops doctors from ending a miscarriage until the fetal heartbeat stops. This has killed women and will continue to do so.
– Many states are not leaving exceptions for rape or incest.
– Some are estimating that this will double maternal mortality for black women, not counting botched home abortions.
– This will increase child poverty by making it harder for women who have children to control their family sizes as well as increasing the number of women to drop out of high school, college, or forgo career opportunities.
– If the World Congress of Families gets their way, all women’s rights will be removed as they want individual rights eliminated and for families, under a man, to be where the rights are held
- Are companies who cover abortions going to be in trouble?
- Chobani is in on it for their staff in Idaho
- Roe overturn and period trackers
- Safegraph was selling location data on people who visited Planned Parenthood
- Grinder used to sell user data
- Satanist National Day of Prayer
- Methodist schism officially starts
- Mr. Ert via Patreon
- Upgrading patron – Nathan
- New Patron – Mr. Ert
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Big Easy Blasphemy
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Beatriz A
- Levi C
- Richard G
- Steve F
- Brad R
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Contact information, show notes, and links to Social Media and the like can be found at https://htotw.com
The music in this episode is:
Welcome to the Show by Kevin MacLeod
NewsSting by Kevin MacLeod
Ditty Pong by Kevin MacLeod
Disco Sting by Kevin MacLeod
Sweeter Vermouth by Kevin MacLeod