It’s the rebrand/relaunch as Humanists Take on the World and we start with an overview of the names and terms that non-believers use to identify themselves or how they’re referred to by others.
- The feedback form is at httow.com/contact
- Leave us voice message at +1 (208) 996-8667 or htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show on a monthy basis with Patreon or on just once with PayPal
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at htotw.com/discord
Terms and Conditions
Basic Terms – What question do they answer
- Do you believe in god?
- Atheist, Agnostic, Deist, Spiritual but not religious, Non-theist, Anti-theist
- How should governments be run?
- How do we know things?
- Scientific Method
- Who’s responsible to solve the world’s problems?
- What about other terms?
- Wikipidea: Humanism
- Humanist Manifesto I
- Humanist Manifesto II
- Humanist Manifesto III
- About the American Humanist Association
- American Humanist Association History
- Christeener Blasphemer
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Big Easy Blasphemy
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Beatriz A
- Levi C
- Richard G
- Steve F
- Brad R
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Contact information, show notes, and links to Social Media and the like can be found at https://htotw.com
The music in this episode is:
Welcome to the Show by Kevin MacLeod
NewsSting by Kevin MacLeod
Ditty Pong by Kevin MacLeod
Disco Sting by Kevin MacLeod
Sweeter Vermouth by Kevin MacLeod