Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
This week we talk about marriage, the IRS denying a Christian political group’s 501(c)(3) application, SCOTUS foster care ruling, atheists suing Mississippi over license plates, and Vatican opposition to proposed Italian anti-LGBT violence and hate speech law.
Dustin’ off the Degree
What is Biblical Marriage?
- First Liberty Appeals Denial of Tax Exemption for Group Alleged to Have Republican Ties
- Supreme Court rules for religious liberty in case involving foster care, same-sex couples
- Atheists Sue Mississippi Over Default “In God We Trust” License Plates
- Vatican urges Italy to stop proposed anti-homophobia law
- Karl Hayden @KHayden2412
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Jonathan N
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Contact information, show notes, and links to Social Media and the like can be found at https://htotw.com
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.