Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
This week we talk about October 22, 1844’s Great Disappointment, QAnon, Proud Boys, SCOTUS, and more.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- Join our Discord server at htotw.com/discord
Dustin’ Off The Degree
William Miller and the Great Disappointment
- James Randi, dazzling magician and skeptic, dies at 92
- How QAnon uses religion to lure unsuspecting Christians
- Proud Boys Supporter Warns of ‘Civil War’ if Donald Trump Loses Election
- Obergefell v. Hodges: Supreme Court Justices Thomas and Alito lash out at same-sex marriage decision
- Police arrest nine after teacher beheaded in Paris suburb
- Stan Swamy: The oldest person to be accused of terrorism in India
- U.S. judge denies request to exempt Catholic churches from New York coronavirus limits
- Clergy shortage grows to more than 3k Catholics for every priest, Vatican data shows
- Kris via the website
- Kathy via YouTube
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.