This week we talk about the protests, plans to reopen states, MMS, and what a reasonable reopening looks like.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- Protests against stay-at-home orders – Idaho | Elsewhere
- COVID-19 shows that Christian white nationalism is a greater threat than radical Islam
- Some states are planning on reopening now
- “Church” claims MMS (bleach) is coronavirus-curing “sacrament,” faces wrath of FDA
- Idaho Catholics are working on safely and partially reopening
- Rich via the website
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.