This week we recorded from Camp Nomad with Josh and Joel. We talked about the Mormon Corridor/Colonies, the value of prayer, prayers failing, Kenai Borough Assembly being blessed by his noodly appendages.
- Email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
Dustin off the Degree – Mormon Colonies
- Economists calculate monetary value of ‘thoughts and prayers’
- FL GOP Mayor Calls for Ban on Assault Weapons: “My Prayers Aren’t Working”
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster pastor leads invocation at Kenai borough assembly meeting
- Flooding Yellowstone Magma Chamber
- Follow up on vaping crisis
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.