THIS DAY IN HISTORY – November 26
* It’s Thanksgiving!
* 1862 – Alice in Wonderland manuscript is sent as a Christmas present
* 1989 – MTV Unplugged premieres
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – PIGEONS
POLITICS AND RELIGION
* Paris Attacks
* Beirut bombing
* Jeb Bush only wants to let Christians in and Ben Carson wouldn’t allow any Syrian refugees in
* Donald Trump said he would spy on Mosques and refugees
* All Muslims called terrorists at Virginia city council meeting
* Baby abandoned in the manager
* Thousands quit Mormon church in mass resignation
* Robert Ray – Keep all of the disclaimers and use them on a random basis. Just roll a D4 before the show and use that one.
* Travis Megee – ROBOT VOICE and hoohas!
* @jccford – @AtheistNomads I vote for more machine voice!
* Randy – Oh please keep the hoohas. You can never get enough of them. You could just string the warnings altogether! But, I am a big fan of hoohas! Love your work.
Regarding Episode 119
* Tim via email
* Kris via email
* Denis via the website
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (541) 203-0666.
This episode is brought to you by:
Nuclear Sponsor – US$20.00 – US$35.00 per month
* Russ from the Kitsap Atheists & Agnostics
* Travis Megee
* Darryl Goossen
* Robert Ray from the Humanists of the North Puget Sound
Platinum Sponsor – US$8.00 – US$19.00 per month
* Virginia Dawn
* Paul Burkey
* BT Motley
* Hugh Mann
Gold Sponsor – US$4.00 – US$7.00 per month
* Gary from Idaho Atheists
* The Flying Skeptic
* Renee Davis-Pelt
* Mike Price
* Jaded Zappa
Bronze Sponsor – < US$4.00 per month
* Archway Hosting provides full featured web hosting for a fraction of the cost of traditional shared hosting. You get all the benefits of shared hosting, without the sticker shock or extra fees. Check them out at archwayhosting.com.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.