A little more on e-cigs, thanks to Skeptics with a K.
6:34 THIS DAY IN HISTORY
- 1814 – Key pens Star-Spangled Banner
- 1993 – Israel-Palestine peace accord signed
- 1996 – Tupac Shakur dies
- 2004 – Oprah gives away nearly 300 new cars
- Google Listen is dead
- Curiosity update
- DARPA’s new 28 mph Cheetah
- Organic foods are not any healthier or better for the environment
- The newest Popemobile is electric
- Christian monastery in Israel vandalized
- Romney moves back to the middle
- Or maybe not….
- The Democrats have added a little god to to their platform
Recently the Skeptics Guide to the Universe and Skeptics with a K both covered the FDA’s recent warning letter issued to British homeopathic manufacturer A. Nelson & Co, but they missed some nuances that Dustin’s experience with the FDA might help with.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.