Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | RSS
This week we’re joined by Gary Mitchell, talk about the news, and discussion America’s favorite pastime: puritanical moral panic!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using htotw.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at htotw.com/donate
- Subscribe at htotw.com/subscribe
- Schisms – Coming Soon!
- Web server attacked and moved
- Supreme Court refuses to consider Boise’s efforts to prosecute the homeless for sleeping outside. This means the city can’t jail homeless people who don’t want to go to a church service
- Therapist advises atheists to lie to their kids and say there is a god and heaven
- Washington Legislator Matt Shea Accused Of ‘Domestic Terrorism,’ Report Finds
- Mormon Church Stockpiled $100 Billion Intended for Charities and Misled LDS Members, Whistle blower Says
- Rick Perry’s belief that Trump was chosen by God is shared by many in a fast-growing Christian movement
- Republican lawmaker says Jesus had ‘more rights’ before crucifixion than Trump in impeachment inquiry
- Christianity Today: Trump Should Be Removed from Office
- Pope Francis lifts secrecy rules for sex abuse cases
- Vaping-associated lung injuries can be attributed to vitamin E acetate in THC vapes according to the CDC
Puritanical Moral Panic!
- Avery via the website
- Donation from Fred
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.htotw.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.